Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Began playing at age five
- Father, Florent, teaches tennis; mother, Annie, is a former school teacher; has three older brothers, Julien, Thomas and Morgan, who has played 10 Futures events between 2006-10; one younger sister, Iris
- While growing up, admired fellow left-hander Marcelo Rios
- Enjoys playing on all surfaces and does not have a favourite surface
- Considers volley as best shot
- Says best place he enjoys playing in is in his home country
- Fan of Paris St. Germain soccer team
- Favorite actors are Jean Dujardin, Jamel Debbouze and Thomas Ngijol
- Coached by Boris Vallejo and Olivier Ramos.
Return to > Players > A > Adrian Mannarino Profile (Biography)