Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing tennis at age four
- Parents Juan and Sonia own a store which sells wine and whiskey
- Has two older sisters, Valentina, a lawyer, and Mariana, a housewife
- When not on tour, enjoys hanging out with family and friends in countryside
- Big soccer fan of Boca Juniors
- Enjoys playing on all surfaces but best results have come on clay
- Considers best shot his one-handed backhand..Idols growing up were countryman Alberto Mancini and Stefan Edberg
- Has a 14-6 record in Davis Cup play (8-4 in singles) in 13 ties since 2000
- Wife, Cecilia (married Dec. 13, 2003); daughter, Sara (born Nov. 15, 2006)
- Coached by countryman and former ATP pro Francisco Yunis (since July 2005).
Return to > Players > A > Agustin Calleri Profile (Biography) (Quotes) (Agustin Calleri Pictures)