Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Lori McNeil; travels with Mandando Ivy (hitting partner), Tiya Rolle (sister)
- Serve-and-volleyer whose favorite shots are serve, forehand and volley; favorite surface is grass
- Began playing at age 9; first played at neighborhood courts
- Parents are both retired; father, Leon, was attorney; mother, Sharon, was pharma sales rep; has two brothers (Keyon and Rolando) and two sisters (Tiya and Ashley)
- Favorite actor is Denzel Washington; favorite movie is Crash
- Favorite type of music is hip-hop, R&B
- Favorite book is The Bible
- Plays and watches basketball, track
- Self-described as smart, funny, the life of the party; enjoys going to movies with friends
- Favorite place to visit is Hawaii, because the weather and the beauty; favorite tournament is Birmingham, because so far she has done the best there
- Person most admired is mother, because she's the strongest woman she knows.
Return to > Players > A > Ahsha Rolle Profile (Biography)