Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- While on the road, coached by mother, Samantha Stevenson; formerly coached by Peter Fischer, Robert Lansdorp, Del Little, Larry Easley
- Grew up playing on hardcourts in Southern California (from age of nine)
- Mother was sports writer from 1970-2000
- Lists Court, Graf as role models for their performance under pressure
- Childhood friends with Williams sisters from age of eight; played against Venus at 9 and 10
- Other interests include singing, dancing; wants to attend Yale School of Drama after tennis career
- Favorite recording artists are Eva Cassidy, Frank Sinatra, Alicia Keys
- Reads a book a day; likes English royal history, chick lit and high brow including Meg Cabot and F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Considers Meryl Streep her acting role model, Sarah Jessica Parker a fashion icon
- Lists most important city as NYC.
Return to > Players > A > Alexandra Stevenson Profile (Biography) (Quotes) (Alexandra Stevenson Pictures)