Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Julian Vespan
- Began playing tennis at age 4; coached by mother for first nine years
- Mother, Natalia Levina, is a biologist (isn't working now); father, Mikhail Kleybanov, worked for Institute of Steel and Alloys, now works for a chemical company; grandmother, Zhanna Kleybanova, stays at home and takes care of everyone
- Favorite surface is grass; favorite shots are serve and backhand
- Favorite city is Moscow; favorite tournament is Australian Open
- Enjoys reading, going on her laptop and watching TV and movies with her family when home
- When young was told she played aggressively like Monica Seles (proud of the comparison)
- Goal is to improve and become one of the top players in the world.
Return to > Players > A > Alisa Kleybanova Profile (Biography)