Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Currently without a coach; formerly coached by Loic Courteau (from Rome in May 2002 until September 2008)
- Mother is Françoise; father, Francis, passed away on March 12, 2004; has older brother, Fabien, an engineer like his father
- Says she decided just before age 4 to play tennis after watching Yannick Noah win 1983 Roland Garros on TV; was very honored when Noah picked her to compete on the 1998 French Fed Cup team
- Likes speed of downhill skiing, go-karts, horseback riding, water-surfing in Biarritz and listening to music by Dido
- Has two Golden Retrievers (a mother and son)
- Enjoys red wine and has a wine cellar at home
- Sweetest memory of career was becoming the first French player to reach No.1 (in September 2004).
Return to > Players > A > Amelie Mauresmo Profile (Biography) (Quotes) (Amelie Mauresmo Pictures)