Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Plays with a one-handed backhand
- Speaks Hebrew and English
- Started playing tennis aged six, with his "father in our parking lot"
- Father, Luis, is a manager of a furniture store; Mother, Carol, works at the Weizmann Institute; has two sisters, Irit, a laywer, and Dalit, a VCEO of a clothing company
- Favourite surface is hard courts
- Favourite shot is his backhand
- Idols growing up were Pat Rafter and Gustavo Kuerten
- Supports Barcelona and Macabi Haifa football clubs
- Goal is to "get to the Top 100 and stay there for five years"
- Once trained for two years in Vienna, Austria
- Physical trainer is Oren Bar Nur
- Coached by Shlomo Zoreff in Tel Aviv.
Return to > Players > A > Amir Weintraub Profile (Biography)