Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by Nemanja Kontic; fitness trainer is Zlatko Novkovic
- Mother is Dragana (lawyer); father is Miroslav (businessman); brother, Milos, is four years younger; whole family likes sports, but none played tennis before Ana
- Started playing tennis at age 5 after watching it on TV (in particular Monica Seles), remembering phone number to a local tennis school and begging parents to take her; was given a racquet for fifth birthday and immediately fell in love with the game
- Best shot is forehand; likes all surfaces
- Sometimes prepares for matches by doing Sudoku in locker room
- Likes watching movies (especially thrillers), reading and listening to music (pop and R&B); also enjoys shopping, fashion; favorite TV shows are Game of Thrones and Revenge
- Favorite food is sushi; favorite drinks are water, orange juice and Starbucks Green Tea Lattes
- Superstition is to not walk on lines of the court
- Speaks fluent English, Serbian and some Spanish
- Favorite places to visit are Melbourne, where she has some family, Mallorca, Paris and Rome
- Self-described as strong-willed, sensitive, determined and extremely competitive
- Most admires her family for all their support
- Admires Roger Federer for his professionalism
- In 2007 was named UNICEF National Ambassador to Serbia (specializes in child safety in schools).
Return to > Players > A > Ana Ivanovic Profile (Biography) (Ana Ivanovic Pictures)