Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Father Wilhelm; mother Elfriede, brother Mario
- Started playing tennis aged seven
- Reached a career-high No. 9 on ITF junior circuit in 2005
- Idols growing up were Rafael Nadal and Hermann Maier (alpine skier)
- Favourite surface is clay and grass and considers serve his best shot
- Goal is to reach Top 20, best memory is reaching 2010 Vienna final
- Hobbies include music, cinema and fashion. Also enjoys swimming
- Practises at Berger-Eschauer Academy in Vienna
- Fitness trainer is Christian Kohl.
Return to > Players > A > Andreas Haider-Maurer Profile (Biography)