Cameron Norrie Bio
- Nickname is "Noz"
- . Father, David, and mother, Helen, were both born in Great Britain and played squash at university level; sister, Bronwen
- . Grew up in New Zealand and began playing tennis in his driveway at age 6 after being introduced by his mom
- . Favourite surface is hard, shot is backhand and tournament is Wimbledon
- . Idols growing up were Andre Agassi and Rafael Nadal
- . Enjoys going to the beach, listening to music and hanging out with friends
- . If he wasn't a tennis player, he would work in real estate
- . Fan of South Sydney Rabbitohs and All Blacks rugby teams, as well as Newcastle United F.C
- . Attended Texas Christian University for 3 years (2015-17), finishing career as No. 1 player in nation
- . Splits time training and London and Fort Worth, TX, USA, where he attended college
- . Began representing Great Britain in 2013 after playing most of his junior career for New Zealand.
Return to > Players > C > Cameron Norrie Profile (Biography)