Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Nicknames are "Cedi" or "Ced"
- Speaks German, English, French, Italian and some Spanish
- Started playing tennis aged four at a local club
- Idols growing up were Marat Safin and David Nalbandian
- Favourite shot is forehand down the line
- Plays with a two-handed backhand
- Outstanding juniors result, finishing as No. 5 in the world in 2008
- Won junior US Open double title (w/N. Moser) in 2008
- Hobbies include playing golf, drums, piano, reading books and hanging out with friends
- Father, Heinz, is an engineer
- Mother, Claudia, is an insurance businesswomen
- Brother, Christopher, is studying software engineering, and sister Sabrina, is Ph.D. student
- Physical Trainer are Jochen Neff and Dirk Peter and managed by “CMS Management” Heinz Stebe.
Return to > Players > C > Cedrik-Marcel Stebe Profile (Biography)