Christian Garin Bio
- Nicknamed "Tatan"
- Started playing tennis aged six because of his father, Sergio
- Father and mother, Claudia, are both engineers
- Has a little brother, Sebastian
- Favourite surface is clay and considers forehand his best shot
- Favourite tournament is Wimbledon
- Idol growing up was Nadal
- Trains at Club Palestino in Santiago
- Hobbies include football and hanging out with friends
- If he wasn't a tennis player he would be a football player
- Fan of Real Madrid football club
- Goes to school at Athletic Study Center
- Best memory in tennis so far was his first ATP match victory in Viña del Mar 2013 against Dusan Lajovic
- Physical trainer is Mario Soto.
Return to > Players > C > Christian Garin Profile (Biography)