Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Trains with USTA
- Father, John, works in finance; mother is Margarita; older sister is Lauren (recently graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, plays tennis)
- Lived in Hong Kong from age 3 to 8 (father transferred with job); began playing tennis at Hong Kong apartment complex's courts
- Also did competitive swimming growing up
- Speaks English, Spanish and basic Mandarin
- Aggressive baseliner; favorite shot is forehand; considers movement a strength
- Favorite surface is hard; favorite event is US Open
- Idols growing up were Williams sisters
- Favorite actors are the cast of Friends; favorite book is Twilight
- Enjoys listening to hip-hop and rap.
Return to > Players > C > Christina McHale Profile (Biography)