David Goffin Bio
- Nickname is "La Goff"
- Plays with double-handed backhand
- Started playing tennis aged six
- Taught to play tennis by his father, Michel, who is a tennis coach at the Barchon Club in Liege
- Mother's name is Francoise; has one brother, Simon
- Favourite surface is hard courts
- Hobbies include golf
- Became the first lucky loser to reach the fourth round of a major championship since fellow Belgian Dick Norman at Wimbledon in 1995 when he reached last 16 on Grand Slam main draw debut at 2012 Roland Garros
- Favourite quote is "impossible is nothing"
- Roger Federer was his idol growing up - "When I was young I had a lot of pictures in my bedroom of him"
- Trains at the Belgian Tennis Federation in Mons.
Return to > Players > D > David Goffin Profile (Biography)