Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by father, Evtim Evtimov
- Father is opthamologist; mother, Daniela, is a doctor; brother, Nicola, is an entrepreneur; dog is Bruno (Golden Retriever named Bruno)
- Started playing tennis at age 7 when father introduced her to the sport (who wanted her to be active and do physical activity)
- Favorite surface is clay
- Speaks Bulgarian, English and some Italian
- Enjoys snowboarding, horseriding, hiking and relaxing at the beach
- Person most admired is father
- Self-described as rational, analytical and disciplined.
Return to > Players > D > Dia Evtimova Profile (Biography)