Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing tennis at age five
- Nicknamed "Dreddy" because of his dreadlocked hair
- Speaks German, English and Jamaican
- Born in Germany, lived there until August 1996, when he moved to Jamaica to begin his pro career
- In October 2010, changed his nationality to Germany
- His father, Leroy, is Jamaican and his mother, Inge, is German
- He has two half-brothers, Steve and Dean
- Favourite surface is grass and considers serve and forehand his best shots
- Idol growing up was Marat Safin
- Most inspirational people in his life are his parents
- Parents bought him a camper van, which he used to drive around Europe between 2004-07
- Has had no coach for several years.
Return to > Players > D > Dustin Brown Profile (Biography)