Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Mother, Florica, is a handball coach; father, Gyula Laszlo, is a sports teacher (incl. pentathlon); sister, Alida, is an MBA student in Buffalo, NY (also plays tennis); has three dogs
- Started playing at age 4 with her parents at a local club
- Baseliner who prefers clay courts
- . Full name is Klaudia Edina Gallovits
- Graduated from high school (in Timisoara, Romania) in June 2003
- Speaks Romanian, Hungarian, German, English
- Likes all types of music except country; favorite artists include Staind, Linkin Park, Jay-Z
- Likes to watch TV, read, listen to music
- Best memory was qualifying for Grand Slam debut at 2003 Roland Garros
- Admires Martina Hingis for being "a great and really smart player"
- Goal is to reach Top 10.
Return to > Players > E > Edina Gallovits-Hall Profile (Biography)