Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Nickname is "Doud", speaks French, English, and basic Spanish
- Began playing at an early age with Father, Christophe, who reached semi-finals at Roland Garros in 1983, defeating Jimmy Connors in quarter-finals before losing to countryman and eventual champion Yannick Noah
- Father reached a career-high No. 39 in ATP Rankings on Aug. 1, 1983
- Mother Alexandine Vaduijn works as a painter
- Favourite surface is grass, shot is volley and event is Roland Garros
- Trains in Paris at the tennis club LPR with the Team Lagardere infrastructure
- Lists football, golf, dinner with friends, movies with girlfriend as favourite things to do outside of tennis court
- Would be a football or golf player if he wasn't a tennis player
- . Fan of FC Nantes football team in France
- Goal is to play Davis Cup for national team
- Best memory was reaching 3rd round at 2007 Roland Garros
- Trainer is Pierre Mazenq.
Return to > Players > E > Edouard Roger-Vasselin Profile (Biography)