Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Full name is Flavio Saretta Filho
- Finished No. 12 in world junior rankings in 1998 after reaching QF at Roland Garros and Wimbledon juniors
- Father, Flavio, is an orthopedic doctor; mother, Dina, works at a retirement home
- Has two sisters, Roberta and Paula
- Son, Felipe, born in 2005
- Enjoys his free time listening to reggae and rock ‘n roll, spending time with friends and playing soccer
- Favorite singer is Bob Marley and his favorite soccer team is Palmeiras
- Favorite surface is clay and considers forehand his best shot
- Made Davis Cup debut in 2002 and has a 10-5 career record (9-5 in singles) in 10 ties
- Wife, Gabi (married Nov. 20, 2006)
- Saved two match points to win Pan Am Games gold medal in Rio de Janeiro (d. A. Garcia) in 2007
- Fitness trainer is Eduardo Faria and coached by former ATP pro and countryman Joao Zwetsch.
Return to > Players > F > Flavio Saretta Profile (Biography) (Flavio Saretta Pictures)