Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Started playing tennis aged four
- Turned professional in April 2003
- Father, Fumio, is a banker, mother, Mariko is a housewife; has two older brothers, Jun and Ryo
- Has represented Japan in Davis Cup since 2005
- Considers his precise backhand a weapon and prefers hard courts
- Hobbies include listening to music
- Particularly fond of a Hip Hop artist named “Zeebra”
- He is shy, but is looked up to as an older brother by his Davis Cup teammates
- Started working with former ATP pro Davide Sanguinetti at the start of 2010
- Claudio Pistolesi, who coached Takao Suzuki, helped form the partnership.
Return to > Players > G > Go Soeda Profile (Biography)