Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing tennis at age six with father (also Horacio) who is a tennis coach and who coached him until the age of 18
- Mother, Carolina, is a geography teacher
- Has one younger sister, Carolina, who plays on the ITF Women's Circuit
- Moved to Buenos Aires in January 2009
- Favorite surface is clay, shot is forehand and tournaments are US Open and Acapulco
- Idols growing up were Goran Ivanisevic and Thomas Muster, whom he both met at Graz, Austria, in 2008
- Soccer fan of Boca Juniors and enjoys drinking mate on the Argentinean coast
- Best friends on the ATP World Tour are Eduardo Schwank, Sergio Roitman and Pablo Cuevas
- Ambition is to reach the Top 30
- Won ATP's Newcomer Of The Year award for 2009.
Return to > Players > H > Horacio Zeballos Profile (Biography)