Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Currently without a full-time coach
- Father is Carlos; mother is Silvia; sister, Stephanie, played tennis at Brown University
- Introduced to tennis at age 4 by father
- Attended Georgia Tech for two years under Coach Bryan Shelton before turning pro
- All-court player
- Speaks Spanish, English
- Other interests are working out, reading, writing, playing piano, dancing, listening to music, making movies
- Enjoys techno and house music
- Favorite event is US Open
- Goal is to win a Grand Slam title.
Return to > Players > I > Irina Falconi Profile (Biography)