Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing at age six
- Father, Guy, is a banker; mother, Maryse, is a housewife
- Older sister, Stephanie (31), is a French teacher and older brother Thierry (28), is a banker
- Soccer fan of Paris Saint-Germain
- Idol growing up was Pete Sampras
- Considers serve as best shot
- Would like to be an actor after his tennis career
- Captured Wimbledon junior Championships (d. Young in SF, Haase in F) and finished runner-up at US Open juniors in 2005 (l. to Ryan Sweeting)
- Finished No. 4 in world junior rankings in '05
- In 2004, won Eddie Herr International in Florida and SF at Wimbledon juniors (l. to Monfils)
- In doubles, reached Roland Garros juniors final in 2005 (w/Bubka)
- Physiotherapists are Jean Jacques Peyroutou
- Fitness trainer is Frederic Lefevre.
Return to > Players > J > Jeremy Chardy Profile (Biography)