Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Started playing tennis aged with his father, Marthen, because he was living five minutes away from tennis club
- His father is a physiotherapist and mother, Yvonne, is a housewife; brother, Jethro, is store manager of a Dutch clothing brand, and sister, Taletha, works with their father
- Idol growing up was Pete Sampras
- Likes all surfaces and favourite shot is one-handed backhand
- If he wasn't a tennis player he would have loved to be a golfer or do something sports related
- Big fan of Ajax football team and enjoys going to the stadium when possible
- When not on tour likes to play golf and be with his wife, Vera (married 2 October 2009), and daughter, Jolie, (born 18 June 2012)
- Physio is Martin Huta Galung.
Return to > Players > J > Jesse Huta Galung Profile (Biography)