Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Born in Canada and moved to the U.S. at age 13
- Played as No. 1 player at University of Florida for one season, compiling a 21-0 record, before turning pro in summer 2007
- Spent two years at Nick Bollettieri Academy
- Reached a career-high No. 14 in world junior rankings in 2005
- Best junior result was doubles title at Wimbledon in 2005 (w/Michael Shabaz)
- In July 2007, spent 10 weeks training in Dubai with Roger Federer
- Big fan of Ottawa Senators ice hockey team and Miami Dolphins NFL team
- Admires former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow who now plays in NFL
- In December 2012, changed nationality to Canadian and is eligible to represent Canada in Davis Cup competition.
Return to > Players > J > Jesse Levine Profile (Biography)