Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by former player Laura Montalvo
- Favorite surface is clay; favorite shot is backhand
- Introduced to tennis at age 5 by her father, Carlos, an accountant; mother, Rita, is a math teacher; has one brother, Eugenio, and three sisters, Monica, Daniela and Maria Alejandra
- Moved from San Francisco, Argentina to Buenos Aires at age 19
- Speaks Spanish, Italian and English
- Favorite book is "The Alchemist"
- Enjoys playing volleyball, basketball and listening to music
- Most memorable experiences were qualifying for the Australian Open and Wimbledon in 2007
- Admires Pete Sampras and Roger Federer.
Return to > Players > J > Jorgelina Cravero Profile (Biography)