Julian Reister Bio
- Began playing tennis at age five with father Juergen, now deceased
- Plays for the Kurhus Aachen tennis club in Bundesliga
- Favourite surface is clay, best shot is the forehand and describes himself as "an aggressive baseliner"
- Tennis idols growing up were Pete Sampras and Boris Becker
- Likes playing golf and indoor football
- Mother, Sylvia, works at a doctor's surgery
- Has one brother, Benjamin, who works in the Press Office of the German Company Hamburg Süd.
Return to > Players > J > Julian Reister Profile (Biography)