Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Started playing tennis at age four
- Nickname is "Bennet"
- Parents are Andre, who works for a glasses company, and Laurence, who is a lawyer
- Has one brother (Antoine), who also plays professional tennis; and two sisters (Dominique and Marie-Sophie)
- Captured US Open junior doubles title in 1999 (w/Mahut)
- Tennis idols growing up were Yannick Noah and Jimmy Connors
- Also idolised Michael Jordan
- Favourite surfaces are indoor hard courts and clay
- Likes to play soccer and ski in his spare time
- Favourite soccer team is Olympic de Marseille.
Return to > Players > J > Julien Benneteau Profile (Biography) (Julien Benneteau Pictures)