Kevin Krawietz Bio
- Plays with double-handed backhand
- During junior career, won 2009 doubles title (w/Pierre-Hugues Herbert) at Wimbledon
- Subsequently met Roger Federer at the Champions' Dinner
- Favourite city is London and favourite surface is grass
- Considers his serve and backhand as his favourite shots
- Favourite movies include Pirates of the Caribbean, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry and You Don't Mess with the Zohan
- His motto is: 'nobody trains to come second'
- Idols growing up were Roger Federer, "because of his mental toughness. He's always the hunted one and has still remained a gentleman on and off the court" and former football goalkeeper Oliver Kahn, "because of his fighting spirit"
- If he wasn't a tennis player, he'd be a "professional soccer player"
- coached by Klaus Langenbach
Return to > Players > K > Kevin Krawietz Profile (Biography)