Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Currently without a full-time coach
- Parents are Andrew and Kathy; has two siblings, Nick and Emily; has two Labradors, Ella and Kiri
- Born in Australia, at 18 months relocated to Singapore, moved to UK at age 6
- Began playing tennis at age 6 when introduced by her parents at local club in Singapore
- Most memorable moment was meeting Michael Phelps and winning silver medal in mixed doubles with Andy Murray at the London Olympics
- Favorite city is New York City because "there is constant action going on, fab shopping and excellent restaurants everywhere!"
- Twitter is @laurarobson5.
Return to > Players > L > Laura Robson Profile (Biography)