Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by Adam Petersen, a three-time All-American at University of Southern California and her husband's roommate at USC
- Started playing tennis at age 5, when mother put her in an afternoon class at the local club to keep her occupied
- Father, Wink, vice president of an engineering company, participated in the 1968 Olympics in volleyball; mother, Ann, is president of the Southern California Volleyball Association
- Graduated from Murrieta Valley High School in June 1994
- Married in Hawaii on April 25, 2003 to Jon Leach, a private banker and four-time All-American tennis player at University of Southern California; gave birth to first child, Jagger Jonathan Leach, on Sunday, June 10, 2007
- Is proud aunt to 11 nieces and nephews (both sides of family)
- Has a Rottweiler named Scout
- Is a fan of L.A. Angels, Mighty Ducks of Anaheim and USC Athletics
- Likes alternative music, including Coldplay, No Doubt, Muse and Boracho
- Enjoys watching TV shows, including CSI, Young and the Restless and Grey's Anatomy.
Return to > Players > L > Lindsay Davenport Profile (Biography) (Quotes) (Lindsay Davenport Pictures)