Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Nicknamed "G" and comes from family of two brothers, Jaka (18), a student in Slovenia, and Miha (29), a tennis coach in Florida
- Father, Vinko, owns a tennis center in Slovenia and mother, Zoenka, is a housewife
- Says the most inspirational person in his life is his father
- He wanted to be a lawyer because he finds the arguments in court room very exciting but instead chose tennis
- Speaks Slovenian, English
- Coached by former ATP pro Marcos Ondruska (since 2004) of South Africa.
Return to > Players > L > Luka Gregorc Profile (Biography)