Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Parents, Ladislav and Dagmar, are both teachers
- Has one younger sister, Dominika
- Considers hard courts as favorite surface and forehand and serve as strengths
- His best junior result was SF at Roland Garros
- Considers winning Seoul Challenger on Nov. 1, 2009 to move into Top 100 (from No. 126 to No. 91) for first time as biggest moment of his career
- Goal in near future is to move into Top 50
- Coached by Matej Liptak and fitness trainer is Ladislav Olasz.
Return to > Players > L > Lukas Lacko Profile (Biography)