Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing at age nine
- Father, Janusz, is a soccer coach; mother, Dorota
- Has a younger sister, Paulina, who is studying physiotherapy
- Strengths of game are serve, return and forehand and favourite surfaces are clay and slow hard courts
- His best junior Grand Slam result was QF at Wimbledon in singles and doubles in 2000
- Players he admired growing up were Yevgeny Kafelnikov, Stefan Edberg and Jonas Bjorkman
- In July 2013, he was awarded the Gold Cross of Merit by Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski
- Fitness trainer is Ivan Machytka.
Return to > Players > L > Lukasz Kubot Profile (Biography)