Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by father, Lersak Kumkhum
- Mother, Jaruwan Panchaisri, is a housewife and assistant coach; is an only child
- Began playing at age 4
- Aggressive style of play; favorite surface is hard
- Enjoys surfing internet, reading, music and movies
- Favorite players are Monica Seles and Tamarine Tanasugarn
- Best tennis memory is qualifying and reaching second round at 2013 Australian Open
- Goal is to win WTA matches and Grand Slams and to reach Top 50 or higher.
Return to > Players > L > Luksika Kumkhum Profile (Biography)