Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by father, Dr. Walter Bartoli
- Father is a doctor (who enjoys playing chess and introduced Marion to tennis at age 6); mother, Sophie, is a nurse (who enjoys singing); brother, Franck, is in French Army (likes soccer); whole family plays tennis
- After graduating CNED high school, began college at Retournac
- Has two cats
- Favorite sport is soccer (huge supporter of Olympique de Marseille soccer team)
- Favorites are movies Gladiator and A Beautiful Mind, the book Le Pianiste and mother's apple pie; other interests include jet skiing, volleyball, basketball
- Also enjoys painting, listening to music, seeing movies
- Tennis players most admired are Pete Sampras and Monica Seles.
Return to > Players > M > Marion Bartoli Profile (Biography) (Marion Bartoli Pictures)