Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by mother, Elena Chelnokova
- Father is Sergey Koryttsev (manager); mother is Elena Chelnokova (photographer); sister is Anastasia Koryttseva (psychologist)
- Introduced to tennis at age 6 by parents
- Favorite surface is clay; favorite shot is forehand
- Speaks Russian, English, Ukrainian
- Relaxes by listening to music, reading, visiting friends and spending time in nature; also likes skiing, soccer, hiking and swimming
- Favorite place to visit is New Zealand (beautiful nature, good friends); favorite tournament is Palermo
- Most memorable experience was competing at 2008 Olympics
- Goal is to reach Top 10 in singles and doubles.
Return to > Players > M > Mariya Koryttseva Profile (Biography)