Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Full name is Martin Klizan
- Nickname is "Klizko"
- Speaks Slovak, English, Czech, Croatian, Polish and some Russian
- Father, Milan, is the general manager at an electric transformator company; Mother, Darina, is a university teacher
- Sister, Natalia, played tennis until the age of 12, now works in London, England
- Started playing tennis aged three with this father
- Won 2006 Roland Garros junior title
- Favourite surface is clay
- Favourite shot is forehand
- Idols growing up were Marat Safin and Goran Ivanisevic
- Hobbies include playing computer games, football, floorball and ice hockey
- Cousin Radovan Kaufman won a gold medal at the 2000 Sydney Paralympics in track cycling
- Fitness trainer is Ivan Trebaticky.
Return to > Players > M > Martin Klizan Profile (Biography)