Mate Pavic Bio
- Nickname is "Fifty"
- Speaks English and Croatian
- Started playing tennis aged six
- Father, Jakov, is a tennis coach; mother, Snjezana, works in a kindergarten; two sisters, Nadja and Matea
- He partnered George Morgan to the 2011 Wimbledon junior doubles title
- Favourite surface is grass
- Drop shot is his favourite shot
- Favourite tournament is Umag
- Idols growing up were Goran Ivanisevic and Fernando Verdasco
- He supports Juventus football club
- He'd like to be a footballer if he wasn't a tennis player
- Goal is to be ranked in the world's Top 50
- Trains in Vienna, Austria
- Physical trainer is Florian Pernhaupt.
Return to > Players > M > Mate Pavic Profile (Biography)