Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Stéphane Charret
- Baseliner whose favorite shot is backhand; favorite surface is red clay
- Introduced to tennis at age 7 by parents at local club
- Father is Peter (painter, writer); mother is Christine (teacher); sister is Naya (in college)
- Speaks French, Swedish, English
- Favorite book is Le Petit Prince; favorite food is Japanese; also enjoys movies, shopping
- Favorite cities to visit are Paris and New York City.
Return to > Players > M > Mathilde Johansson Profile (Biography)