Maximo Gonzalez Bio
- Began playing at age four
- Nicknamed "Machi"
- Comes from same hometown as Juan Martin del Potro, Diego Junquiera, Juan Monaco and Mariano Zabaleta
- Father, Juan Carlos, has his own company; mother, Olga, is a housewife
- Older brother, Gustavo, is a doctor and older sister, Gabriela, is a kindergarten teacher
- Hobbies include playing football, poker and golf
- Favourite football team is River Plate
- Idol growing up is Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona and Pete Sampras
- Went to San Jose College in his hometown of Tandil before turning pro
- Considers clay as best surface and forehand as strength
- Favourite tournament is Roland Garros
- Best memory is playing Roger Federer at 2008 US Open on Arthur Ashe stadium
- Physio is Jose Barros.
Return to > Players > M > Maximo Gonzalez Profile (Biography) (Maximo Gonzalez Pictures)