Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Began playing tennis at age seven
- Father, Manfred, is a real state manager and inventor for experimental kits; mother, Barbara, is a housewife; older sister Christine is a school teacher
- Parents follow every match on Live Score
- Favorite soccer team is his hometown Stuttgart and sport he follows closely is soccer
- Most memorable moment in tennis: was winning Heibronn Challenger in 2007 since it's close from where he lives and a lot of friends and family were there to support him
- Considers favorite surface indoor hard courts and serve his best shot
- Has an interest in IT
- Elected to two-year term to ATP Player Council in June 2008.
Return to > Players > M > Michael Berrer Profile (Biography) (Michael Berrer Pictures)