Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing tennis at age six
- Father Michel was a professional footballer who played four years with top French team Paris Saint-Germain
- Mother, Sylvaine
- Has one older brother Yann
- Favourite football team is Paris Saint-Germain, favourite player is countryman David Ginola
- At age 13 or 14, practised with George Deniau, coach of Forget and Hlasek, who taught him to serve and volley
- Grass is favourite surface
- Doubles finalist at Wimbledon juniors in 1998 (w/Ram) and 1997 US Open juniors (w/Lisnard)
- Wife, Camille (married Sept. 9, 2003); daughters, Manon (born Mar. 23, 2004), Louise (July 5, 2012); son, Teo (born Sept. 5, 2007)
- Previously coached by Emmanuel Planque, Guillaume Raoux, Remi Barbarin and Fred Decan.
Return to > Players > M > Michael Llodra Profile (Biography) (Michael Llodra Pictures)