Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Began playing tennis at age nine when he found a wood racket in his garage
- Nicknamed Olowek
- Father, Miroslaw, who is an engineer specialist and introduced tennis to his son; mother, Elzbieta, is a school director
- Has one younger sister, Marta
- Speaks Polish, Czech and English
- Enjoys playing on fast surfaces (hard, grass) and indoor courts
- Growing up he admired Michael Stich
- Considers his serve and forehand as strengths
- Considers his best moments thus far in his career are beating Great Britain's Daniel Evans in fifth and deciding Davis Cup singles match in September 2009 and defeating No. 15 Ivan Ljubicic in the first round at Wimbledon in 2010
- His goal in 2011 is to break into Top 50
- Used to train in Barcelona and Prague but now works out in Wroclaw with his coach Pawel Stadniczenko
- Physical trainer is Krzystof Platek and Dariusz Los.
Return to > Players > M > Michal Przysiezny Profile (Biography)