Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Plays with two-handed backhand
- Speaks Serbian and English
- Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three
- Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineers); sister, Jelena and brother, Momir
- Started playing tennis aged eight
- His dad "used a ball machine at 6:30 a.m. or 9:00 p.m. because court fees were a lot cheaper at this time"
- Was among the first group of players to join Tennis Canada's National Training Centre in Montreal when it was opened in 2007
- Favourite surface is hard courts
- Favourite shots are serve and overhead
- Hobbies include watching movies and talking to family on Skype
- Supports FC Barcelona (football) and Toronto Raptors (basketball)
- Idol growing up was Pete Sampras, "I video-taped all his televised matches"
- Career goal is to be a "consistent Top 50 player with Top 10 aspirations"
- Made Davis Cup debut for Canada versus Colombia in March 2010
- Named as Newcomer of the Year in the 2011 ATP World Tour Awards presented by Moët & Chandon after jumping from No. 156 in the Emirates ATP Rankings at the start of the season to No. 31 on 14 November 2011
- Named QMI Agency Canadian Male Athlete of the Year on 20 December 2012
- Fitness trainer is Dalibor Sirola and physiotherapist is Joan Ozon.
Return to > Players > M > Milos Raonic Profile (Biography)