Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Natsuki Harada; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008
- Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota, is a tennis coach
- Introduced to tennis at age 6 by parents
- All-court player who likes being aggressive and coming to net
- Best tennis achievement is reaching third round of Wimbledon in 2011
- Also enjoys shopping and watching Japanese movies
- Idol growing up was Justine Henin "because she's small in stature but had a very aggressive game".
Return to > Players > M > Misaki Doi Profile (Biography)