Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Parents are Jose and Astrid; older brother is Ricky (studying aeronautical engineering at college)
- Introduced to tennis by mother; first tennis memory is playing clinics in a country club
- Favorite surface is hard
- Speaks Spanish and English
- Best tennis memories are winning $100,000 ITF Women's Circuit title in Poitiers, France and playing finals of two junior Grand Slams
- Also enjoys the beach, relaxing at home, spending time with family and her dogs, reading and creative writing.
Return to > Players > M > Monica Puig Profile (Biography)