Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by Alain de Vos
- Parents are Jose and Astrid; older brother is Ricky (studying aeronautical engineering at college)
- Introduced to tennis by mother; first tennis memory is playing in a clinic at a country club
- Favorite surface is hard
- Speaks Spanish and English
- Best tennis memories are winning $100,000 ITF Women's Circuit title in Poitiers in 2012, reaching 3r at 2013 French Open and 4r at 2013 Wimbledon
- Also enjoys the beach, relaxing at home, spending time with family and her dogs, reading and creative writing.
Return to > Players > M > Monica Puig Profile (Biography)