Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Began playing tennis at age six
- Nicknamed Oli by friends and family
- Father, Hans-Karl, works for an electronic planning company; mother, Hilde, is a housewife
- Has one younger sister, Michaela
- Hobbies include playing squash, going to movies and meeting up with friends
- Idols growing up were Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Roger Federer and countryman Thomas Muster
- Favorite surfaces are clay and slow hard courts
- Has a 3-0 career singles record in Davis Cup play in two ties..Considers his forehand as best shot.
Return to > Players > O > Oliver Marach Profile (Biography) (Oliver Marach Pictures)