Pere Riba Bio
- Began playing at age six with his cousin, who played every weekend
- Nicknamed "El Mago"
- Father, Pedro Riba, works for TV3 in Barcelona and mother, Maria Rosa Madrid, is a secretary
- Younger sister, Merce, is a student
- Speaks Catalan, Spanish, Italian and English
- Enjoys go-karting, playing golf and going out with his friends
- Supports Real Zaragoza
- Considers his forehand as his best shot, clay his best surface and Roland Garros as his favourite tournament
- Future goal is to break into Top 20
- Favourite tennis memory was his victory in Davis Cup juniors in 2004 and 2010 Hamburg quarter-finals run
- Trains in home town of Barcelona.
Return to > Players > P > Pere Riba Profile (Biography)