Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing tennis at age six after introduced by his father, Kris, and uncle
- Father is a mechanical engineer
- Mother, Eva, is now retired and looks after the household
- Has an older sister, Agi, and younger sister, Ola, who played tennis at University of Central Florida
- During his junior tennis days, reached 2nd RD of 1997 Australian Open juniors
- Hobbies include golf, fishing, reading, Australian Rules football, horse racing and spending time with his wife Katty and son Sebastian.
Favorite playing surface is clay and favorite shot is forehand
- Admired Mats Wilander and Ivan Lendl while growing up
- Member of Australian Davis Cup team and has a 2-5 singles record in five ties
- Played college tennis at Fresno State University from 1998-2001
- Went 27-0 in senior season at Fresno State before being upset in first round of NCAA Tournament
- Named 2001 Ted A. Farnsworth/ITA National Senior Player of the Year
- Holds Fresno State record for most career singles wins
- .In June 2008, elected to two-year term on ATP Player Council
- Wife, Katarina (married July 7, 2007)
- Son, Sebastian (born June 4, 2006) and daughter, Millie (born March 12, 2009)
- Coached by Tennis Australia and working with Josh Eagle and Todd Woodbridge.
Return to > Players > P > Peter Luczak Profile (Biography) (Peter Luczak Pictures)